Located on the eighth floor of our quiet rear building, the spacious Rooftop Lounge is a very special room: wide front-facing windows, which lead to a large balcony on the hotel’s top floor let in ample natural light.
Here you can have breakfast al fresco or enjoy a sunset toast – note a cocktail-hour drink is included when booking this room.
Other highlights of this unique space are the roomy seating area and limestone bathroom.
Enjoy without a guilty conscience!
Your first refreshment following check-in is on the house and you will find it in the mini-bar when you arrive.
All guests who book directly via our website will also receive a small edible welcome. And for every stay in the Deluxe Balcony or Josef View room, we’ll treat you to a cocktail-hour drink served on your private balcony at sunset.
- 35 m2
- One of a kind spacious and airy room with large corner balcony
- Classic view over the roofs of Prague
- King size bed, sofa bed; maximum occupancy three guests
- Limestone bathroom
- Kartell Ghost chair
- Flos and Luceplan lighting
- Baleri Italia armchairs
- Complimentary world wide adapter
- High speed WiFi
- Smart TV
- Individual temperature control
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Molton Brown cosmetics
- Bathtub and bidet
- Complimentary Cocktail Hour drink
- Complimentary minibar with non alcoholic products
- Nespresso machine with eco-friendly coffee capsules
- Room Service
- Same day laundry service
OTHER ROOM CATEGORIES
JOSEF CASTLE VIEWBright and airy with a view for two
BALCONY ROOMSAiry and filled with natural daylight
LOUNGER SOFA ROOMSSmall suite for families or longer stays
SIGNATURE ROOMSStylish cosmopolitan refuge
SUPERIOR ROOMSAnything but standard: Twin, double or triple with functional extravagance
MINI CASTLE VIEWOasis with a view for solo travelers
MINI ROOMSOur little bitty pretty one: Josef Single Room