MINI CASTLE VIEW
The name says it all: from this refuge high above the city rooftops you have a clear view of Prague Castle.
A single room with limestone bath, it is located on the eighth floor of our front building.
The balcony extends the living area to include private outdoor seating where you can enjoy a breakfast or a cocktail.
Note that when booking this room that a cocktail-hour drink is included on the house.
A welcome drink on the house
Enjoy a welcome drink on the house when you book a room with a balcony, an ideal terrace for experiencing cocktail hour in Prague.
Cocktail hour is every day at dusk – a card located in your room will let you know what time drinks will be delivered to your room. Orders may be placed at reception.
- 18 m2
- Light and cozy room with a balcony
- Suitable for solo travelers
- Situated on the top floor with breathtaking view of Prague Castle and Old Town
- Twin bed; maximum occupancy one guest
- Limestone bathroom
- Kartell Ghost chair
- Flos and Luceplan lighting
- Baleri Italia armchair
- Complimentary world wide adapter
- High speed WiFi
- Smart TV
- Individual temperature control
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Molton Brown cosmetics
- Walk in shower
- Complimentary Cocktail Hour drink
- Complimentary minibar with non alcoholic products
- Nespresso machine with eco-friendly coffee capsules
- Room Service
- Same day laundry service
OTHER ROOM CATEGORIES
JOSEF CASTLE VIEWBright and airy with a view for two
BALCONY ROOMSAiry and filled with natural daylight
ROOFTOP LOUNGEQuiet living among the rooftops
LOUNGER SOFA ROOMSSmall suite for families or longer stays
SIGNATURE ROOMSStylish cosmopolitan refuge
SUPERIOR ROOMSAnything but standard: Twin, double or triple with functional extravagance
MINI ROOMSOur little bitty pretty one: Josef Single Room