1. The Hotelier processes personal data in accordance with the Czech Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data and on the Amendment of Some Laws, as amended by later regulations (hereinafter the “Data Protection Act“). The Hotelier is registered with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů) under registration number 000627363/002.
2. By signing the contract in accordance with Article 1.2, 2 2, 2 3 of the Terms and Conditions and by checking in in accordance with Article 2.5 of these Terms and Conditions the Contractual Partner and the Guests (hereinafter only “Protected Persons“) declare that, in accordance with § 11 of the Data Protection Act, they have been informed of the following facts and that, in accordance with § 5 of the Data Protection Act, they agree with the following facts:
a. The Hotelier, as personal data administrator, will process the personal data of theProtected Persons supplied during registration or in connection with it, i.e., for example, first name, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, nationality, credit card information, passport or identity card (hereinafter only “Personal Data“), in electronic form and / or paper form.
b. The Personal Data will be processed by authorized employees of the Hotelier or by a personal data processor whom the Hotelier has entered into an agreement with on the processing of personal data in accordance with § 6 of the Data Protection Act. The processor ensures the protection of the Personal Data.
c. The Personal Data is processed exclusively for the purpose of providing the Servicesordered by the Contractual partner and / or the Guest and the enforcement of rights relating to this.
d. As the subjects of the data, the Protected Persons have the right to access their own personal data, which is processed by the Hotelier, and a right to correct it.
e. Personal Data will be kept for the period that the Protected Persons have approved for the processing of their information.
3. Protected persons have a right to access their Personal Data. As the subjects of the data, the Protected Persons may ask the Hotelier for an explanation regarding the processing of personal data and subsequent amendments as referred to in § 21 of the Data Protection Act, and indeed if they notice or assume that their data is processed contrary to the protection of their private and personal life or processed contrary to the law, especially if their Personal Data is inaccurate concerning the purpose of its processing.
4. In this context, the Protected Persons may ask the Hotelier to correct a situation that arises in this manner. Should the Hotelier not accommodate such a request, the Protected Persons have the right to appeal directly to the Data Protection Authority (Úrad pro ochranu osobních údaju) whose headquarters are in Prague.
5. In this context, the Protected persons supply their data voluntarily.
6. The Protected persons are entitled to withdraw their consent to the processing of Personal Data at any time.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)