Deluxe balcony rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and private terrace seating.
Enjoy breakfast in open-air surrounds or unwind here after a long day of sightseeing.
Ample daylight and an en-suite bathroom, which doubles as a stylish spa oasis, make these inviting rooms on the top floor of the hotel a tranquil refuge.
A welcome drink on the house
Enjoy a welcome drink on the house when you book a room with a balcony, an ideal terrace for experiencing cocktail hour in Prague.
Cocktail hour is every day at dusk – a card located in your room will let you know at what time the sunset pours its beautiful colors over the roofs of Prague. You can request your drink at the reception.
Please note, this service is not available during winter months, due to weather conditions.
- 24 m2
- Light, cozy and classy rooms which are situated on 7th and 8th floor with balcony
- Classic view over the roofs of Prague
- King size bed, maximum occupancy two guests
- Limestone bathroom
- Kartell Ghost chair
- Flos and Luceplan lighting
- Baleri Italia armchairs
- Complimentary world wide adapter
- High speed WiFi
- Smart TV
- Individual temperature control
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Molton Brown cosmetics
- Bathtub or walk in shower
- Complimentary Cocktail Hour drink
- Complimentary minibar with non alcoholic products
- Nespresso machine with eco-friendly coffee capsules
- Room Service
- Same day laundry service
OTHER ROOM CATEGORIES
JOSEF CASTLE VIEWBright and airy with a view for two
ROOFTOP LOUNGEQuiet living among the rooftops
LOUNGER SOFA ROOMSSmall suite for families or longer stays
SIGNATURE ROOMSStylish cosmopolitan refuge
SUPERIOR ROOMSAnything but standard: Twin, double or triple with functional extravagance
MINI CASTLE VIEWOasis with a view for solo travelers
MINI ROOMSOur little bitty pretty one: Josef Single Room